February 20, 2018
** Present: **
Nick Hewes, AF7ZJ
Bill Ward, K9GRZ
Austin Cole, KF7SIW
Chad Snyder, AE7BZ
Ty Williams, W7TML
Heather Cole, KG7BUB
Glenn Boudreaux, KA5PTG
Bill Magnie, KI7TSV
Evan Hart, KG7WPM
Tom Storer, KI6DER
Kelly Blackmon, NA5XX
Katie Ward, KG7JHA
Bill Duncan, KE7OVE
- Not reported
- Treasurer’s Report
- We need to pay Jim for the web server.
- AuxComm applications are available. Online, at meetings, or at the Store.
- We now have eight members.
- Net participation. Please try to make it to at least one of the three local emergency/ARES nets each week. More is better!
- Tech Class, March 24 and 31 in Clarkston.
- Radio exercise March 14 at Hell’s Gate.
- Antenna build party at Hell’s Gate ARC March 19.
- PHARC February 28, 2018. We have been asked to present something.
- Evan will present on Reverse Engineering a Mobile Radio.
Tech Class, February 17 and 18 at the Court House, 0930 – 1600.
- Heather, Austin, Bill, Nick, Tom, Chad, Zack, and Ty helped out.
Tests passed: Technician 8, General 0, Extra 0. Nine students total, to additional tests taken.
- After class exercise. Spring Valley style at Arboretum. March 3, weather permitting. March 10 for a bad weather alternate. AuxComm arrives at 9AM for setup and checkout.