Do Something Amateur Radio Club
Latah County Auxiliary Communications Team
December 12th, 2019
- Nick Hewes, AF7ZJ
- Austin Cole, KF7SIW
- Heather Cole, KG7BUB
- Bill Magnie, KI7TSV
- Dave Schumacher, KF7CSV
- Sandee Schumacher, KA9UNA
Glenn Thomas, WB6W
- We received $12.43 from Amazon Smile.
- Winter Field Day is the the last weekend of January, the 25th and 26th. We will likely operate from Mountain View park in Moscow, ID
- Dave gave an overview of the Youth Challenge he helped support two weeks ago. The event went very well! Thanks to all members who assisted.
- Bill informed us W7UQ’s meeting days are now on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month. Austin to update the DSARC calendar.
- Reminders that this Friday is the Moscow Winter Carnival. Please show up by 5:30 p.m. if you are going to assist.
- Austin reminded everyone that dues for 2020 are due.
- Vote was taken and was passed to add Paypal fees to any dues paid via Paypal. HINT: pay cash! or some other method that does not have fees like bank checks.