Do Something Amateur Radio Club
Latah County Auxiliary Communications Team
March 3rd, 2020
- Nick Hewes, AF7ZJ
- Bill Ward, K9GRZ
- Austin Cole, KF7SIW
- Ty Williams, W7TML
- Heather Cole, KG7BUB
- Evan Hart, KG7WPM
- Dave Schumacher, KF7CSV
- Mike Neelon WA7MGN
- Sandee Schumacher, KA9UNA
- Dahmen Garner, KI7SIJ
- Matt Gee, KT7MLG
- Mike Brown, W7ACP
Bob Schmokel, KJ7ASW
- $853 in DSARC and $399 in AuxComm
- We are actively pursuing a new meeting room. Please bear with us as we work out a location.
Events: St. Paddy’s 5 in Spokane, March 15
- Austin will send out a poll to see what events we want to do.
- Tech Class: March 28, 29. Latah County Courthouse.
Newbie Field Training and Fun Weekend: April 25, 26
- AuxComm/ARES: Feb. 29 5th Saturday EOC to EOC exercise. Fairly successful, problems with node in Spokane and Clarkston. HF bombed. DMR net was a big success with 48 sign ins.
- M/S/P for up to $50 to support UQ with an electronics workshop/build/training.