2020-04-21 Meeting Minutes
Do Something Amateur Radio Club
Latah County Auxiliary Communications Team
April 21, 2020
- Nick Hewes, AF7ZJ
- Bill Ward, K9GRZ
- Austin Cole, KF7SIW
- Heather Cole, KG7BUB
- Dave Schumacher, KF7CSV
- Sandee Schumacher, KA9UNA
- Bill Magnie, KI7TSV
Michael Sotolongo, KE7UDV
- Present (Meetings are currently online only.)
- Discussion of events affected by COVID-19 health concerns and shelter-in-place restrictions.
- Idaho Rally and Trail Rail Run will be held on their respective dates.
- For May 1st and 2nd we are planning a get-on-the air event for the club.
- Participants are encouraged to submit photos of themselves in their ham shacks during the weekend.
- Our goal is to make radio contact via any available method; simplex, repeater, packet, phone, DMR, HF/VHF/UHF, etc. This is not a contest or EMCOMM practice type event! Just having fun on the air.
- Participants are also encouraged to enjoy our traditional event meal of grilled burgers. Be it from your own grill or take out/delivery.