Do Something Amateur Radio Club
Latah County Auxiliary Communications Team
July 7th, 2020
- Austin KF7SIW
- Dave KF7CSV
- Sandee KA9UNA
- Glenn WB6W
- Mike WA7MGN
- Bill KI7TSV
- Jim WA7VFQ
- Nick AF7ZJ
- Mike N7ID
- $793.96 DSARC
- $497.50 AuxComm
- Review of our Field Day events.
- License testing session: We had five people pass, mostly new licenses.
- $162 spent on Field Day and the test session. Donations received amounted to $83.43.
- We will host our first W5YI remote testing session soon and another in-person session at the end of July.
- Mike Neelon asked for resource requests from the AuxComm team. If you have suggestions please let him know soon.
- Austin is going to create datasets of ham radio information. Example: One dataset will have in depth information on local repeaters and other locally used frequencies. If you have suggestions for other datasets please contact him.